Terms of Service
About the information and data
- The information provided is based on securities reports and quarterly reports submitted by companies. There are two types of companies that submit Securities Reports: those that are required to submit so (listed companies and some unlisted companies) and those that are not required to submit so (a few unlisted companies).
- The information contained herein does not guarantee complete consistency of data with that of the Annual Securities Report and Quarterly Securities Report.
- It's recommended that you check the company website for the latest financial information. Since financial reports are submitted some time after a company has released its financial results and other information, the information is not immediate. In particular, companies with large changes immediately after the documents are submitted may have information discrepancies of up to one year.
- We are not responsible for any damages caused by this site. For important decisions, we strongly recommend that you check the details in the annual report or contact the company for more information.
About the term
- For the purpose of brevity, some terms may be used that differ from accounting and legal terms.
- "Net sales" may indicate "Revenue". "Profit" may indicate "Ordinary income" or "Operating income", "Net income".
- "Average annual salary" refers to the average annual salary, including bonuses, of full-time employees working for the parent company of consolidated companies, but the definition may vary from company to company.
- "Executive officer(執行役)" is a corporate officer under the Japanese Companies Act who executes the business of a company with committees. This is different from "Operating officer(執行役員)" is a company employee.
Prohibit unauthorized reproduction and scraping
- Unauthorized reproduction of the information on this site is strictly prohibited.
- The only exception to this is if the purpose is to direct people to this site, in which case only a small portion of the excerpted information may be reproduced and quoted.
- Scraping of this site is prohibited.
- There is no problem in posting a link to this site or using the logo image for the link. There is no need to contact us for these publication.
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
- Disputes related to the use of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo Summary Court as the court of first instance.